Purchase Info

Contact

 

Owner:  Ben Evans

Location:  Richmond, VA

Terms:  See below

 

Request information (all fields required)

 

 

Terms — Animals are guaranteed live delivery unless otherwise stated.  No sales will be made to minors under the age of 18.  US sales only.  I will make my best attempts to provide lineage information when it is available.  Each animal will be sold with full disclosure and transparency for current and historical condition of health, breeding, disposition, color changes, etc.

Payment Plans — A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold an animal.  The remaining 75% balance is expected to be paid in full within 90 days of making initial deposit.  If balance is not paid in full by the end of the 90-day period, any refund amount is up to the seller’s discretion.

Shipping — As a registered shipper of reptiles through FedEx, all shipments will be done using the FedEx First Overnight service.  Animals are packed in a rigid container (such as the disposable GladWare type) then placed in a styro-foam lined box with heat pack.

Live Arrival Guarantee — As with any guarantee, there are stipulations.  To avoid fraud, a dead on arrival (DOA) claim must contain the following in order to be recognized as valid for any refund amount.

  1. Buyer must make a phone call immediately upon receiving shipment to notify me of any problem
  2. Buyer must document any problems with photographs using 35mm film (such as a disposable camera)
  3. Receiver must have a necropsy performed on the day of arrival by a licensed and qualified veterinary professional, and provide the name of the vet to allow me to contact them directly.
  4. Once these items are provided, a refund amount will be determined (including the necropsy fee for valid claims) and delivered to the buyer within 30 days.